Manchester City's 'goal to' guy. An 18-yard box predator who can also create his own chances.
AGAIN: One of the deadliest finishers to ever play in the Premier League.
Seems a bargain for the £36m he cost from Atletico Madrid in 2011. Fast, powerful and an excellent first touch means Aguero is feared by defences.
He scores tap-ins, volleys, angled strikes and even headers, which is brilliant as he's only 5ft 6". Under Guardiola at Manchester City, he had to change his game - but he kept doing what he's good at - scoring goals!
- Clever movement
- Single-mindedly focused on scoring
- Gets goals in different ways
- 1. Made his Pro debut aged 15 in Argentina
- 2. Scored the goal that secured City's 1st Prem title
- 3. Averaged a goal every 90mins during 2013-14
"El Kun" Aguero will go down as one of the Premier League's all-time greatest goalscorers thanks to his years of service with Manchester City.